Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hoo are you? #22

NightOwlCrafting



HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of 


HOO ARE YOU?


Thanks to Robyn from Craft With Me for all the questions you will be seeing for the next several months!


Here are this week's questions. 

1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
Reading and procrastination.  I'm not proud of the procrastination part of it, but I don't think anybody would argue with me.

2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at. 
Sewing and returning phone calls.  I keep attempting to sew stuff, but it's usually not pretty.  I can only assume I'll get better at it the more I do it.  As far as returning phone calls...I'm just bad at it.  I would rather text or email or just see you in person.

3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Can I plead the 5th?  I guess for the most part I feel people say that and think that because it's a way to feel better about a situation.  Heck, even I say it and think that at times. Perhaps it is a copying mechanism, perhaps things really do happen for a reason though.

4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn't have?
Don't even talk to me about Halloween candy....

5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
I think we should leave it alone. I really don't think there is any purpose or point to it anymore. All it does is mess with kids (and adults) sleeping schedules. 

4 comments:

  1. I've always said, I put the PRO into procrastination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Jana - lol! That is awesome! I might have to borrow that line from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's an awesome line! :)


    I'm miserable at making and returning phone calls. Which reminds me that I need to call about getting our street light fixed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is horrible regarding phone calls.

    ReplyDelete