1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I don't make New Year's Revolutions. I feel that most don't last, so it's best to make changes and start on things when you are thinking of them and when you feel it's best. That doesn't mean I don't have goals for 2011 though.
2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
I posted a bit about my goals already. One, I've signed up for a half-marathon for this year. I'm also planning to train for a short-triathlon. Both of these I couldn't really start training for until 2011. (I can't start swimming till we open the pool and I had to take weeks off from running in Dec. due to being sick). I also plan to start learning HTML (again).
3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
My absolute favorite give was the Garmin Forerunner 305. I love it so far! I love seeing my mile splits, I love tracking my heart rate. I love everything about it, so far.
4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season?
I didn't watch many movies or tv, for that matter.
5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
We buy software and then the Husband does them. Lucky me, I don't even touch them, other than to sign my name where I'm told.