Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hoo are you? #27

I'm a day late, but decided to play anyway.


1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I don't make New Year's Revolutions. I feel that most don't last, so it's best to make changes and start on things when you are thinking of them and when you feel it's best.  That doesn't mean I don't have goals for 2011 though.  

2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
I posted a bit about my goals already.  One, I've signed up for a half-marathon for this year.  I'm also planning to train for a short-triathlon.  Both of these I couldn't really start training for until 2011. (I can't start swimming till we open the pool and I had to take weeks off from running in Dec. due to being sick).  I also plan to start learning HTML (again).


3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
My absolute favorite give was the Garmin Forerunner 305.  I love it so far! I love seeing my mile splits, I love tracking my heart rate. I love everything about it, so far.

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season? 
I didn't watch many movies or tv, for that matter.

5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
We buy software and then the Husband does them. Lucky me, I don't even touch them, other than to sign my name where I'm told. 

2 comments:

  1. You are a lot better prepared for the new year than I am. I figured I would just go with the flow and make lifestyle changes more so than resolutions. Resolutions just dont work for me. LOL. Keep us posted on your races. Those are awesome goals to set and it will keep you accountable with your fitness goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla - I had signed up for two major races last year that were for early 2011, so I've been planning on them for awhile. haha! The short tri is something I looked into last year too..why I decided I want to do one when I don't swim or ride a bike, is beyond me. I couldn't do anything about it till this year though.

    Last year I worked on my lifestyle changes and it was something that I had to introduce little by little..starting with no soda in Nov. 2009. I prefer not to start things in January, if you want till January to start something, chances are you won't stick with it.

    ReplyDelete