Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Savings and Spending

I thought I was going to go way over my spending in April since there was so much of it at the beginning of the month so I'm really happy with how things ended.  In fact, I actually bought some junk food the last couple of weeks and if I hadn't done that I wouldn't have gone over.  That just tells me that I need to get back on track with the healthier eating and resist buying the expensive junk food at the stores.

My goal is to spend $300 or less on groceries and health/beauty items.
I spent $305.72.  This brings my average spending so far this year to $304.81/month.

I ended up saving $34.94 in coupons towards budget items and $40 in coupons towards non-budget items.  This continues with the trend of me not being able to use as many coupons as I have been in previous years, but it's still a good amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment