Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hoo are you?

I've seen the blog Night Owl Crafting before, but never had time to really play around with it.  Then I found it again via Slipstitches and More.  This time I had fun to look around and decided this would be a fun weekly event to take part in.  Plus, it's owls.  How could I pass up something with cute owls?



NightOwlCrafting

Here's the idea..it's a fun way to get to know other bloggers out there, most with a crafting feel to them.  I haven't shown you much of my crafting side but there's more in the works.   You can read more about this weekly party over at Night Owl Crafting.

This weeks questions and my answers are:


1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?
I'm roughly 5'6".  I would love to be closer to 6' but at the same time I'm actually happy with my height.  I know, I contradict myself. It's just that my Mom's side of the family are all taller..several 6' or taller.  I always feel short around them.  However, Husband is only about an inch taller than me and we are both taller than everyone else in his family.  So..sometimes I feel short and sometimes I feel tall. I would just like to always feel tall. haha

2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
Not really.

3. What is your biggest money waster?
Seeing as how this is a green blog and I'm working on eliminating waste...of all kinds, I had to really think about this one.  I don't know if this is my biggest money waster, but it's something that annoys me a lot.  Kleenexes.  I know..we all use them.  I use them a lot since I have bad allergies.  However every time I use one and throw it away I feel like it's a waste of money. I suppose I could use a handkerchief, but there's just something that keeps me from doing that. Probably the idea of all those germs staying in the hanky and getting everywhere.

4. What song are you tired of?
I normally listen to audio books when I'm in the car by myself and for music I listen to bands I know I like, which means I don't listen to the radio very often.  So while there aren't any songs i'm tired of, because of this, I must admit that I'm really really tired of hearing about Kate Perry and Lady Gaga and the songs of theirs I have heard..I can't stand.

5. What stresses you out most?

Busy weekends.  Busy weekends really stress me out. If I have a lot going on, that means I don't have a lot of time to clean and relax.  Then I get stressed because I need to clean, but I want to curl up with a good book. If I do one, I neglect the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment