Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hoo are you?

NightOwlCrafting

Hoo are you is hosted by Night Owl crafting, click on the picture above to go to their website and play along.

This week's questions and my answers:

1. How many times a year do you get your hair cut?
I'm actually in the process of growing my hair out, well, longer.  Right now I get it cut every 8 weeks.  Once I get it the length I want it, I'll probably go every 10 -12 weeks.

2. Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?
In line..anywhere. I get impatient, especially when I don't have a book to read.


3. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms and Onions..hands down. If I have to share the pizza with Husband, he doesn't like onions so I don't get those. At least I can usually talk him into sausage instead of pepperoni, then I end up picking off a lot of the sausage.

4. What's your favorite thing about where you live?
I love all the old neighborhoods.  St. Louis doesn't have a great downtown, but we have a lot of old neighborhoods with charm.  Central West End is full of fun little independent shops and some restaurants, surrounded by huge, beautiful homes.  Same with Lafayette Square. Baileys Chocolate Bar is located in Lafayette square, best chocolate martini's in town if you ask me.  I've done the house tour in Lafayette square, it's a lot of fun.   Dogtown is an old Irish neighborhood.    The Hill is another area with small, cute houses and good Italian restaurants.  Webster Groves has a great atmosphere and beautiful homes, some of which were part of the Underground railroad.  

5. What's your favorite fruit? Veggie?
My favorite fruit are strawberries. Love strawberries.  Veggie..not much of a veggie person. I suppose I would have to go with mushrooms, or maybe corn. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a veggie person either. Don't eat them if I don't have to.

    ~The Life of Me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you live in a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamarazzi - I mentioned we don't have much of a downtown, and that's what keeps St. Louis from being on the radar for a lot of people. If that's not something you are crazy about though, I think it's a great place to live. Good schools, awesome zoo (rated one of the highest in the US and it's free), great running community, etc. Lots of good things about it. People who live her often say that St. Louis is a big city with a small town feel. I kinda agree with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha - Oh good...we are both alike in that case. I know they are healthy..but golly I wish they tasted better. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm visiting from the hop. I feel like a total dork but I've got to tell you that I'd love to hear about the Saint Bernard in your profile pic. I have one and I very rarely stumble upon anyone else that has one too. :)

    Alison

    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison - Thanks for visiting! I'm responding to this one on your blog.

    ReplyDelete