Thanks so much Alison! Alison was kind enough to give me the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm tickled pink. If you haven't checked out Alison's blog, Welcome Sunshine Home, I highly recommend you do so, and not just because she has a Saint Bernard.
I am supposed to share 7 things about myself, so here it goes:
1) I'm the youngest of 3 daughters. My two sisters have 4 kids between the two of them (and another on the way) and so far they are all boys. My father is no longer with us, and I believe he's upstairs pulling some strings to make sure we all have boys since he was stuck with all girls.
2) I chatted with a stranger for 20 min this past weekend, all because she had a handsome mastiff and I wanted to pet him. This isn't the first time this has happened either. If you have a big dog and I see you, be prepared.
3) I'm accident prone, a klutz. I feel I haven't always been this way, Husband says otherwise. The last two weeks of the current session for soccer, I was hit in the face with the ball. ouch.
4) I love color. We have some white walls in the house still, and I'm amazed I haven't painted them yet. I like bold colors too. Wall colors in our house are green, blue, brown, grey, orange, and red.
5) I love to organize. I'm crazy. This past weekend I was finally taking my summer shirts off their hangers to be folded for the winter and hanging up the winter clothes, and decided to reorganize the clothes that are folded in the closet. My running clothes are now all organized by type and it's oh so pretty. It makes me happy. I also realize that I'm addicted to blue running clothes.
6) I'm addicted to running clothes in general, in case you couldn't figure that out from the post above. I blame it on living in a climate where we do go through 4 seasons a year. I have to have appropriate running clothes if I'm going to be outside right? (and enough to get me through a week) Tanks and short tights in the summer. Short sleeve shirts and capri tights in the spring and fall. Long sleeve shirts and long tights in the winter.
7) It's been a year since I gave up soda (for the most part..I'll drink about 1 soda every month or two) and made an effort to eat healthier. I'm surprised I've lasted this long, but surprised in a good way. I've read a lot about eating healthy and some stuff scares me, it gives me nightmares. I lost almost 10lbs within the first 2 months of giving up soda. I don't weight much, 10 lbs is a heck of a lot. I guess that's what all that sugar does to you though huh?