Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill-In's


1. What in the world did I do to deserve a cold that has lasted 12 days (and counting).

2. I was well fed last night, Husband couldn't stop talking about the huge amount of pasta I ate.

3. Go for a run, somebody, please. I haven't been able to in over a week due to a cold and I'm going a bit crazy.

4. sent out all my Christmas cards last Saturday..it feels good to be done.

5. I keep forgetting I'm not supposed to sit with my knee bent (putting lower leg on chair) because it causes it to hurt.

6. TO go to bed the minute I get home or not?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include 2 hours getting lab work done (at least the dr said to plan on being there 2 hours) and Sunday, I want to finish making some Christmas present and listen to Voyager by Diana Gabaldon!

No comments:

Post a Comment