Thursday, January 27, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know - sleeping habits


This meme is hosted by Dallycas's Thoughts, one of the book blogs I follow.  Feel free to check out her blog for info regarding this meme and to play along.

WEEK 22 QUESTIONS

1. What time do you usually wake up each morning?
Husband was watching me do this meme and wanted to play along. So you get both our answers.

Husband says "During the week I wake up around 6:30 and on the weekends I wake up at 8:00"

Me: My sleeping habits are worse, I can start waking up anytime around 4am and sometimes as late as 6:30.  This is the weekends too!  For the last several weeks, at least 4, I've bee awake around 4 or 4:30 every day.  And no..I don't use an alarm clock.

2. What time do you usually go to sleep each night?
Husband says " 9pm, not sooner not later."

Me: As you can imagine, since I'm up so early I go to bed early too.  Lately I've been in bed between 8:30 - 9, sometimes sooner.

3. Standing at the foot of your bed, do you sleep on the right side of the bed, left side of the bed, or do you have the whole bed to yourself?
Husband says "Right side, whatever side you're not on."

Me: Lol - he's funny, we always sleep on the same side. I'm on the left and he's on the right. The middle is empty.  Although, lately I've been sleeping a bit diagonal

No comments:

Post a Comment