Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fill-In

1. Right now I need another piece of chocolate like I need another hole in my head.

2. Water is what's in my glass.

3. A copy of this letter should make it into my heritage album for future generations to laugh at.

4. Yogurt is best with a spoon but I admit to eating it with a fork a lot at work so that I don't have to dirty a fork and spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is Winter's Bone.

6. Movies I like; books I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and looking forward to a 3 day weekend, tomorrow my plans include scrapping with some friends and attempting another run at Castlewood (in the snow) and Sunday, I want to sleep in and read all day but instead I'll get up and work out with Husband, clean house, and visit my Grandparents with one of my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment