Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill-In



1. So many of us are really tired of the snow, and it's only been on the ground since Wednesday night.

2. Try to see the positive even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of my running babble are wonderful people.

4. My doggy is waiting quietly for myself or my Husband to get home.

5. Light is in both the good part and the bad part of morning.

6. ... of all that is ordinary is rarely said to me, I'm a tad crazy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe convincing husband to take me to the running store when we drop my car off at the shop, tomorrow my plans include running in at least 6 inches of snow at a local park if I can get to the running store to by "snow chains" for my shoes and Sunday, I want to relax and forget about the snow and dream of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment