Tuesday, July 24, 2012

And...we're back

It's been an interesting 11 weeks, well, almost 12 weeks.   As you can imagine we've spent the time getting the household adjusted to life with a baby.  I would like to say adjustment went well, for the most part it did.  However I suffered from horrible postpartum issues.  I'm still having some issues but luckily things are getting better.  It doesn't come as any surprise to Husband or my Dr. that I would have had a rough time, they were both expecting it. 

I hope to get back into the swing of things updating this blog regularly, I promise not to talk about R non-stop. However be prepared to deal with me talking about my running.  That's been an interesting adventure.

So I suppose this is your warning..watch out readers...I'm baaack.  To sweeten the deal, I promise to post a heck of a yummy recipe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment