Monday, October 1, 2012

CTWW - Moving in to Fall



I didn't get in a post from the previous week but I'm glad to be back for Reduce Footprints Change the World Wednesday.


This week, if you are moving into Autumn, choose one task from this LIST and accomplish it. Of course, we'd like to hear all about it.


Or ...

If you are moving into Spring, choose a task from this POST. Again, we'd like to know what you chose to do and how you did it.


Or ...

If none of those activities appeal to you, choose a previous challenge from the list HERE. And yep ... tell us about it!

One of the tips suggests we open blinds during the day and close at night. I would love to do that. Only Husband refuses to close them at night.  So yeah.  When I'm walking around at night with nothing on because I'm getting ready to pump or if it's dark out and I'm nursing...the neighbors can see everything.  Oh well.  I'm nursing...I'm used to flashing people at this point.

There are a lot of really great tips on that list and I'm happy to report that I already do most of them.  Yay!

I haven't ever vacuumed behind the refrigerator though.  I suppose that's one I could do.  I also have resisted switching out my closet yet. I hate putting away my summer clothes, I love warm weather.  I suppose it's time though.

Sorry..not a lot from me this week. It's been one of those weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment