Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hoo Are you?

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks questions and answers to Hoo are you? hosted by Night Owl Crafting.  If you would like to join in on the fun, please visit their blog for the rules.


1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
I loved, and still love, toasted ravioli.  Never had toasted ravioli?  Head to St. Louis and get some!

2. What's your favorite month?
Hmm..this is a hard one. I want to say October because it's my birthday month and Halloween, but I do love the summer months because they are nice and warm.  

3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
Tough! Probably The Limited since I have several pairs of their pants and tops.  However there are a handful of stores I normally shop at and they could probably all tie for this one.

4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
Previous to this year, it was only once or twice a year.  However this year I've been going to the movies almost once a month with a friend.

5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to: raise only one eyebrow at a time. It looks so cool, I wish I could, but I can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment