Monday, November 15, 2010

Snowflake Ornaments on sale at Etsy

I was finally able to get some of my snowflake ornaments for sale on Etsy.  I would love it if you took the time to take a peak at the different items.  If you know of anybody who might like to purchase them either as a gift or for their own house, I would appreciate it if you passed the link.

My Grandma showed me how to do quilling when I was pretty young and I've stuck with it throughout the years.  Making snowflakes are my favorite thing to make, and about the only thing I make anymore.   This year I went out a limb and also made a tree, star, and poinsettia.

Thanks for taking the time to look!   If you want to make a purchase, feel free to send me a message on Etsy and mention this post.  I'll give you 10% off your order!

Thanks to a commenter on my other blog, I'm now aware that the widget doesn't show up in Google Reader. If you are having trouble viewing the widget, which shows my snowflakes, please click on the LINK to go to my Etsy Shop.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment