Friday, January 6, 2012

How do you get your point across?

One of the book blogs I follow, Kittling: Books,  posts these quizes and it's always fun to see what others get and how many of us are similar or how many different answers there are.  I thought I might start posting them on this blog.  Many times these answers are actually spot on, other times I just don't see it.

This one, I'm not so sure about. Some things I know are correct though.

You Get Your Point Across by Discussing

You are an indirect person, both with yourself and others. You are never sure where you're going.
You prefer to open things up for discussion and see where the brainstorming takes you. You don't have expectations.

You are open-minded and flexible. You don't see things as set in stone, and you like to leave yourself open.
You are a good listener, and you think that you can learn from everyone. You know you're not always right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment